MBS Win Practice Management
MBSWin Practice Management Features
Dashboard – One glance “state of the practice” with built in Billing “Best Practice” Guidance. Drill down capability for all dashboard items including;
• Open Encounters (charges not closed)
• Open Payments (payments not closed)
• Open EDI Remittance (remittance not posted)
• Unsent Claims
• Unacknowledged Claim Runs
• New EDI Reports (not yet reviewed)
• Rejected Claims
• Prep Errors (not yet reviewed)
• Timely Filing Deadline (< 90 days to submit claims for payment)
• Last Statement Run (knows each patient’s 30 day billing cycle; statements may be run every day if you like)
-Individual User Alerts – Tickle Note Reminder Follow-up and Address Label Queue
-System Messages – Messages sent to MBS Clients by MBS – System Enhancement messages and Documentation alerts, Code Updates, Maintenance Schedules, etc.
-Practice Messages – Practice wide messages send by your practice with start and end date availability. Examples might be unexpected out of office alert for a specific provider, new policy/protocol reminder, etc.
• -Drag and Drop and ‘Uncancel’ capabilities – Day, Work Week, Week and Month views, as well as multi-provider from any of these views; very similar feel and style of ‘Outlook’ calendars.
• -Templating Provider Schedules – Easy to share templates between providers with ability to define their unique schedules by day, week, month and years variations and sequences.
• -Reception Reports – Indicate the Billing Account ID and Patient Balance Due.
• Email Address
• Unlimited Phone Numbers
• Employer Table
• Patient Balances by- Patient, Insurance, Insurance Review and Collection
• Residential Facility Information
• Emergency Contact
• Guardian Contact
• On-Demand Co-Pay and Receipt
• On-Demand Payment on Account and Receipt
• Ability to have multiple Billing Accounts for a Patient – Private, Workers Comp and Personal Injury, etc.
• Historic and Current Patient Statements
• ‘Drill Down’ Ledger – Just a click from the ledger to an actual line item service or to an actual payment posting.
• History of All Encounters – Listing of all of the Patient’s Encounters; just a click and you will see the full detail of their Encounter along with any Encounter Notes posted to the specific Encounter.
Daily Posting and A/R Follow-up
• No more printing – ‘Close of Day’, Insurance Preparation Report, Aging Report, Insurance Aging Report.
• Fix and indicate multiple corrected Insurance Preparation Errors right on the screen.
• Post multiple Remits at one time.
• Print EOB’s for Secondary & Tertiary Insurance claims at the time the claim is printed.
• Posting Periods – Able to maintain Multiple Posting Periods at any given time.
• EMDEON ‘Claim Vision’ available from the Dashboard Screen
• Patient Statements – The system knows each Patient’s 30 day billing cycle; statements may be printed each day for those patient’s having reached their 30 day limit.
• Drill Down Detail, Click and Drag Columns in any order – this works for Aging Reports, Service and Production Reports. The operator does not have to start over at a selection screen; the reports may be modified on the fly.
Return from Practice Management to Home Page